The ponderings of an 18 year old ponderer.
Thoughts, opinions and everything else that goes with life.
For similar content crammed into 140 characters, follow me on Twitter.

Saturday 11 May 2013

Summer Playlist 2013

Oooooo my first post about music. Since summer is fast-approaching, I thought I'd rustle up a playlist of songs which compliment those summer days spent chilling out, maxing and relaxing all cool.

The reason I haven't added a bunch of top 40 songs to my list is NOT because I don't like top 40. It's just because you'll probably hear so much of that stuff on the radio anyway so there's not much point me putting it on here.

And don't be thinking that I'm some music guru who knows and enjoys all music under the sun. I stumbled across most of these songs during my travels across the tinterverse and thought I'd share the ones with you which I thought were "summery" and which I myself enjoyed listening to.

So here goes! (In no particular order)

Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me
(Simply spine-tingling)

Sion Russell Jones - So Long

Golden Silvers - Magic Touch

Tuxedo - Do It

Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams Come True
(Oldie but a classic)

Gabrielle Aplin - Panic Cord

Kishi Bashi - Bright Whites
(give this one a minute)

Haim - Falling

Gorillaz - Up On Melancholy Hill

Foals - My Number

Frank Turner - The Way I Tend To Be

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
(because you can't not have it)

Yes, I realise it's a bit random, but then so is life.

Enjoy!

That's all for now, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment